To sell your home, cottage, rental, commercial property or vacant land, a professional Real Estate Agent needs your help. Let’s sell your property together!
In order to make the process run smoothly as possible, please provide me with the following items as soon as possible after the Listing Agreement is signed:
- Copies of the house keys and instructions for alarm or garage opener etc.
- The work and cell numbers of all parties involved or on title.
- Compile a preferred showing schedule.
- The average cost of utility bills (electric, gas, water).
- A list of fixtures such as appliances, drapes, lighting, etc. that are NOT included in the sale.
- A copy of the Property Survey and Floor Plan if available.
- Mortgage info – up-to-date information on your current mortgage (may be requested).
- Please provide your lawyer or notary’s name, address and contact information (if you do not have one, I would be happy to recommend several for you to contact).
- Supply copies of any easements or right-of-way on your property.
- All receipts and warranties on all recent home improvements (roof, furnace, hot water tank, appliances, permits, etc.).
- Copy of your most recent tax bill which outlines the detailed property address.
Additional info for Condo/Townhouse Properties (Strata Titled)
- Your parking and locker number and how they are associated.
- A copy of any Special Levies or Assessments.
- The name(s), address and contact information of management company and Condo Corporation rules and regulations.
- Please inform me of any restrictions regarding signage, open houses, etc.
If you’re selling a property that is rented in whole or in part, or a commercial property.
- Full names and telephone numbers of existing tenants, date of last rental increase and the amount of damage deposit, if any.
- Please detail when the rental period began and provide a copy of rental contract, if applicable.
- What the current rent is, when it is due and what does it include (ie; utilities, cable, etc.).
- For commercial properties, financial statements for 3 years, if applicable.